These are the overall topics that will be taught.
1. Introduction to different types of keyboard instruments
2. Understanding the difference between synthesizers
3. Arrangers, workstations, Correct posture
4. Finger numbers and shapes to be used
5. Identifying the notes on the keyboard
6. Finger exercises for left-hand, right-hand coordination
7. Note values, treble, and bass clef
8. Major and minor scales formation, major and minor chords, left-hand exercises
9. Rhythmic synchronization with left and right hand, arpeggio, broken chords, ear training exercises.
10. Features on keyboards and how to use them.